Bacon-wrapped Heart-stuffed jalapeño poppers. Use it as an appetizer or main dish. Very easy and delicious! An excellent choice for any party!
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- Chicken hearts (any heart will do cut into small pieces or just omit)
- Salt and garlic to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix cream cheese, cheese, and heart together in a bowl
- Fill jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.